Monday, January 9, 2012

Changes

Im changing the whole look, url and topic of this blog; I realized that it was limiting me and that it would be difficult to write always about the same topic. I can now write whatever i want!.

Okay, to the matter at hands: I'm not a very good designer (Heh!, thats funny, i studied design to some degree) so im asking for your help. What do you think of the new look of the blog?, what do you think i can change for better?. What subject do you think i should write about in the next post?. Im waiting your comments!

8 comments:

  1. I think that ur design is great! I like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me, changes are always positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great post thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope u'll be happy with ur new style =)
    Keep on the good work

    ReplyDelete